Saturday, August 24, 2013

Last week in Our Homeschool World.

My sister ended up in the hospital, so I took two of the children to her house with me, so Bumble Bee could attend her kindergarten class.  She was there for 3 days and 2 of those days were school days.  It is times like these when I am so thankful I homeschool. 

If we did not do our school at home someone would have missed school or been missing something.  I love my husband but he is not always the best at getting things together and done.

I took Fairy and Buddy with me.  The first day they did all their work and needed more.  So I was pretty happy with the outcome.  My husband was working with Princess and Baby Girl and they did no school work that first day.

On the second day we had orientation with CAVA for Fairy and I took Fairy and Baby Girl with me.  They had a great day.  Again my husband did not do school with Princess or Buddy.  SO the rest of the week they played catch up and did very well. 

Fairy is ahead in her progress and is working really hard.  I am very proud of her.

Princess is not doing to bad either.

And my husband did do one day of school with the girls because I got sick this week, and it was a successful day.

On another note.  Buddy and I are trying out a 34 day trial of Reading Eggs.  He is loving it.  I am so glad he enjoys it.  I am not sure yet if we are going to pay the program after the trial, we will have to see if I see a lot of progress and if we can afford it.  But he is having fun for now.  I know my girls loved the program, but not all kids are the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment